I'm happy to work with whatever event you have in mind. If I don't think I'm the right teller, I'm happy to share names of tellers I think would be more appropriate. The tales I tell--and love to share include:
- Stories from the Celtic and Norse heroes and warriors. I offer a number of stories from these traditions.
- Stories of trolls and fairies and folk from the other side.
- Spooky stories true and questionable.
- Stories of spirit and heart from around the world.
Dog Tales: a program of true life and traditional stories about man’s best friend.
- Stories of strong women and plucky girls.
- Custom programs for life transitions, including:
To get a sense of how I tell, have a listen...and a look:
Audio only: Listen to a 3 minute sample of The Bears of Algonquin Provincial Park.
Video: The Truth About Lies An exploration of the part lies play in all of our lives.
Video: The Mirage : a true and taxing tale from my past